+601155551049 / email@example.com
1. Our Company Policy
BestYunji complies with the responsibilities and requirements of the Ordinance and its officers, management and employees must at all times keep all personal data collected and/or stored and/or transmitted and/or used by BestYunji confidential and secure.
BestYunji ensures that all personal data collected and/or stored and/or transmitted and/or used by BestYunji must be handled in accordance with the responsibilities and requirements set out in the Ordinance.
If an individual makes a legitimate request for access to and/or correction of personal data held by BestYunji about him/her, BestYunji will provide and/or correct said data in accordance with the time limits and in the manner prescribed by the Ordinance.
- Collection, Accuracy and Use of Personal Data
BestYunji collects your personal data in a lawful and fair manner in the course of its business operations. In general, the personal information collected includes, but is not limited to, the following categories.
- Your name.
- Information required to verify your identity, including the type and number of identification documents.
- Your shipping address.
- Contact details, including email address, landline or mobile phone number.
- Your date of birth.
- your account information, such as bank account number and other banking information, information on the use of Best Logistics services, and other information about your account.
- transcripts or recordings of your calls to our hotline.
- emails or letters you send to us; other records of your contact with us.
In order to ensure the accuracy of your personal information, Best Cloud will verify and update such information in accordance with generally accepted practices.
Your personal data will generally be collected for the purposes of operating BestYunji’s business and/or activities directly related to that business, which include, but are not limited to, the following.
- verifying your identity for the purpose of providing our daily services.
- Handling your inquiries, suggestions and complaints.
- Conducting customer service surveys.
- Promoting Best Buy’s products and services to you.
- To participate in various promotions, contests or sweepstakes through the Company’s services.
- To use or browse the Company’s website.
- To assist us in preventing fraud or crime.
- To contact you when necessary.
If you do not provide us with the relevant information, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
- Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
For business operations.
- Security, Retention and Disposal of Personal Data
Bestway will retain the personal data of the customer as long as the customer is a registered user of the C&C website.
In addition, BestYunji will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to carry out its business activities and comply with legal requirements, after which we will ensure that your data is disposed of in an appropriate and secure manner in accordance with generally accepted practices.
We will make every effort to ensure that the privacy of our customers is properly protected. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that “full protection” can be achieved.